I'm a little late with my update from last month.
Balance as at 2nd October - $273.26
Amount added to account over September - $93.43
Last month we had some money left over from our budget at the end of the month - around $40. That's with everything counted and paid for. Also added some money from eBay sales, mainly old WW books, and a wonderful 89c interest.
This month I should have surplus from our budget, some cash from eBay sales and hopefully a little cash from online surveys (less some money for some new face moisturiser!).
That's not bad "money for nothing" over the last 4 months!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Katy you motivate me to get on top of my budget, I might add that to the top of the list for when kids go back on monday. Do the Budget. I am having garage sale tomorrow so that will be good.
ReplyDeletehi Katy i am off to see couple retreat oh and i have to confess it actually was a brazillian just didn't write all the deatails. hehe
ReplyDelete