Taking a leaf from Nicole at Planning with Kids, I'm going to compile some key tasks and review them each month. For me, they'll be small, achievable goals or tasks, no doubt some will prove challenging. Nicole is going to think I'm stalking her...!
For October:
- Cleaning out kids drawers.
Removing the too small winter and summer clothes, stocktaking any further clothing requirements they may have.
- Cleaning out and rotating the kids toys
Going through all the Trofast cabinets we have, and removing any toys the children may have grown out of. Also ask for assistance from the kids for grouping the toys, and labelling the boxes accordingly.
- Start the enrollment process for Lego Boy to go to Kindy next year (sob!)
- eBay my barely worn size 16-18 clothes, donate the rest. Also eBay some unworn girls clothes I found stashed away (oops).
- Clean up my blog.
Consolidate the labels in particular!
- Make a good start on my Spring Cleaning List
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We just did the kids drawers this week, it was great to get them sorted out. It must be a great feeling to be able to sell off those clothes!
ReplyDeleteYay you ... glad I'm not Nicole's only stallker!
ReplyDelete