Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another couple of cute purchases

I've just revamped my tea-towel collection. Most of them are a mixture of pink (my favourite colour!), greens and blue, to match my kitchen and main living area. But I had to pick this tea-towel up while I was at Spotlight last week, for the fabulous price of $1!


I also won this bread box on eBay for $6.50. I'm hoping to pick it up this afternoon enroute to my Mums house (though they still haven't sent through their address, I've asked for it). I'm going to sand it back and paint it white to match my kitchen. I haven't been able to buy a new on, and I specifically wanted the ledge on the top, as I'm trying to reduce the clutter on my bench. I'm then hoping to find an oblong fruit bowl to fit on the top there, so I'm making much better use of my bench space.

I went off to the gym this morning, and it was my alternate workout day (80% of intensity). I burnt 479 cals. Bit lower than I expected, but I felt much better for going. Managed to track well yesterday, and doing well again today.
Also listed a bunch of my size 18 and 16 clothes FINALLY on eBay today! These should help boost my windfall fund a little!

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea! I hate my cluttered bench space.

    Show us how you paint it! I'd love to see :)

    Hope your e-bay sales go well!

    ReplyDelete