These were just $1!! They're a little smaller than I'd like, and will require strict supervision (DD is 3.5, and still puts everything in her mouth!, but I think my older two will love this. Still a little old for Buster as they're so small, so I'll have to keep my eye out for some larger beads for him.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
My little bargain of the week
I was visiting Spotlight earlier this week, to collect the last few items to finish item 16 on my 30-before-30 list, and found this great little bargain for the kids! I have been looking for some large beads, or similar, so the kids can do some beading. Not necessarily for decorative purposes, but more to practise their hand-eye coordination.
These were just $1!! They're a little smaller than I'd like, and will require strict supervision (DD is 3.5, and still puts everything in her mouth!, but I think my older two will love this. Still a little old for Buster as they're so small, so I'll have to keep my eye out for some larger beads for him.
These were just $1!! They're a little smaller than I'd like, and will require strict supervision (DD is 3.5, and still puts everything in her mouth!, but I think my older two will love this. Still a little old for Buster as they're so small, so I'll have to keep my eye out for some larger beads for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That looks like fun Katy!
ReplyDeleteOh Seb would love those. The challenge is keeping Max away from them!
ReplyDelete