I didn't set my alarm this morning - though DD was in my bed by 5:15am anyway, so I was awake for the day, as I just can't sleep when she is snuggled in bed with me. I enjoyed my snuggles, and she eventually fell back asleep. 6:30 we were joined by Lego Boy, so I decided to get up and do a quick 30 minute walk.
Yesterday I lost it. I was grossly off track, and I ate like there was no tomorrow. But it's a new day, a new month, and I'm going to pull it together. I'm going to tone down the exercise a little bit (no pressure for a full 1 hour walk, just 30 minutes is all I need!) and really concentrate on tracking and keeping to my points.
I've set a few minor tasks for me to do today - my meal plan, clean out Lego Boys drawers and clean out our ensuite cupboards. By achieving those tasks, I'll feel successful and good that I can complete something, and that always makes me feel better than just plodding along.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Go Katy! Here's to a new month! I reckon you're going to come VERY close to licking those remaining few kilos to goal this month!
ReplyDeleteI'm watching your blog! Thanks for all your inspiration!