to a 2.8kg gain!! I have NEVER had such a gain over the last 55 weeks!! My largest had been 900g. But I do feel so much better for going and fessing up. A friend of mine said "it's feedback, not failure", and Fiona said "...the weigh-in doesn't change what happened on the weekend. It helps you to take responsibility. It stops you from being in denial!" Damned straight. Thank you Kez, Vicki, Jill and Fiona for your comments yesterday, very much appreciated and helped me to make the decision to fess up and go.
With that result in mind, knowing I don't want the numbers to continue to climb, I'm back from my week 'off'. I'm eating healthy again, and already having that decision made has made me feel so much more positive and in control, rather than helpless and in despair.
Went to the gym this morning for 540 cals, and will also do some time on the Wii Freestep (with the new step extension) while the kids nap. Lego Boy is at preschool today so I get a good hour of "me" time today while Daisy and Buster sleep. If the weather stays somewhat decent, I'd like to take the kids for a walk around the block too.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good on you for stepping up to the block Katy! I agree that weighing in when you know you've been 'bad' (there's better words I know but you know what I mean! lol). It's a great kick up the bum!
ReplyDeleteOnwards and upwards! xx
Yeah Katy for Fessing up, Getting straight back on track will helpyou will probably have a nice big loss next week. enjoy all that exercise, and enjoy your me time
ReplyDeleteWell done for taking this perspective, one week is not 55 weeks undone.
ReplyDeleteWhat everyone else said :)
ReplyDeleteYou can do it - you have come such an amazing way so far!
It's nothing much a tiny weeny hurdle in your amazing journey :)
ReplyDelete