Monday, November 23, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Last Thursday I completed my menu plan for the following week and a bit. With the heat towards the end of last week, not to mention the kids behaviour, I split up my shopping. I did my fresh F&V on Thursday afternoon, and the remaining Aldi/Coles trip on Friday morning.

Having a few favourites this week, as I really wasn't terribly inspired last week!

Friday - homemade rissoles with potato bake, corn and salad; lemon tart with ice-cream (folks over for dinner)

Saturday - Homemade pizza

Sunday - pasta and meatballs

Monday - pumpkin, leek, basil and spinach quiche with salad

Tuesday - pumpkin and penne pesto pasta with salad

Wednesday - at Mums

Thursday - Swedish meatballs with vegetables

Friday - sweet potato and tuna patties with vegetables/salad

Saturday - vegetable pie with salad and chicken chops

Sunday - bacon and pumpkin penne pasta

Baking - scones, slice

No comments:

Post a Comment