Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Monthly Review and November Key Tasks

Time for my first review of the tasks I set myself for October.

October Monthly Review:
  • Cleaning out kids drawers. Completed, much to my disgust. I was able to unclutter 2 bags for each child to store away, but then I also had to pack at least 1 bag each of summer clothes back into the drawers that were given to us as hand-me-downs or things we bought in the sales last year.
  • Cleaning out and rotating the kids toys. Completed. I also finished the labels. How long they stay that way, it yet to be determined.
  • Start the enrollment process for Lego Boy to go to Kindy next year (sob!). Completed. We received the forms in the last week of Term 3, so they're all filled in and ready to go for next week when he begins orientation (sob!).
  • eBay my barely worn size 16-18 clothes, donate the rest. Completed. I even made a few dollars. My main aim was to give the clothes another home, but getting a few $ is a bonus.
  • Also eBay some unworn girls clothes I found stashed away. Incomplete. I got a bit caught up in my 30-before-30 list, and birthay celebrations, so I didn't get to this.
  • Clean up my blog. Completed. There wasn't that much to do, but I really would like one of those groovy widgets, but I can't find one.
  • Make a good start on my Spring Cleaning List. Completed. There is a lot more I need to do, but I certainly made some headway.

November Key Tasks:
  • Start and complete my bread box project.
  • Sort out my recipe folder - it's a shambles!!!
  • Spend 5 minutes a day in the study to tidy off my desk, in trays, filing trays and filing cabinet.
  • Begin toilet training Buster.
  • Determine our Christmas Menu for hosting Christmas Eve for hubby's family.

2 comments:

  1. You for the last point Katy!

    - Go to Vicki's and organise her place!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Spend 5 minutes a day in the study to tidy off my desk, in trays, filing trays and filing cabinet." I really need to add that to my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete