Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weigh-in and reached the Healthy Weight Range!

YAY ME!!! I lost 700g this week, putting me at the top of the HWR and a total of 35.7kg lost!

I'm so pleased with myself!!! Because I'm in that 2kg range of goal, I can start "maintenance" and also stop paying my monthly fees. Definitely still soldiering on though, to lose that last 2kg, but I got my first maintenance book tonight!

It's a bit bittersweet - because while I know I'm so close, I'm also getting terrified. I don't want to put it all back on again. I don't want to battle with my weight forever - and although IS coming more naturally to balance my eating out, I'm still scared. I'm scared I still don't like myself and my 'new' body - Mummy tummy especially.

Just need to find my groove, and I'm sure that will take just as much work as the last 13 months have. I showed around a bit of a 'before' picture at my meeting, and everyone was very supportive and congratulatory.

Going EVERY week (I think I only missed one when I was on holiday) and being accountable - gain, loss or maintain - has been vital to getting this far.

Exercise this week - Monday - gym (528 cals), Tuesday - 1 hour walk, today gym (526 cals).

3 comments:

  1. wow Katy that is very exciting news. Life time mebership in 6 weeks, way to go girl , Just keep doing what you are doing and I am sure youn will not go back. great effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing achievement Katy. You should be so damned proud of yourself! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Katy!!! That is fantastic news! The habits you've learned to get to this stage will see you through the rest. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete