I've been a bit slack with my blog of late, just seem to have a million things running at the moment, though no one significant thing.
This morning I had my monthly weigh and measure at Curves. This month I:
- lost 790g (I know!! But don't forget I gained almost 3kg 3.5 weeks ago...)
- lost 1.05 body fat kilos
- lost 1.2% body fat (23.8%!!! Just about in the good range!!)
- 25.12 BMI
- lost 9cm - 4cm bust (though I'm sure that was a change to my sports bra), 3cm abdomen, 1cm each arm
Pretty satisfied with that!
Exercise... Thursday 1 hour walk and today was the gym (530 cals). Also walked around the shops today, and have done a fair bit of cleaning the last 2 days!
Tomorrow is my Hot Air Balloon flight in the Hunter Valley. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!




I'll wave to you as you go by :) Where are you leaving from, Cessnock?
ReplyDeleteWell done Katy!
ReplyDeleteI'm very jealous about your hot air balloon ride. I hope you have a ball!