This is my front bedroom window (I'm not game enough to put the whole room in yet, it's a mess! :lol:), but I'm desperate to do something with it. We haven't painted our room yet, though we're both liking a latte type colour at the moment as a feature wall.
Making up this window will probably be our Summer project.

Not keen on changing the drapes.
We do have a holland blind on the window, but the curtain is there for privacy. I was thinking of having the window tinted, but then I don't want to lose the light from the window either, especially in winter.
The towel rack I can probably lose, and get Brendon to put another one in the bathroom. The box is my "glory box", but I can probably rehome it if I needed to (not sure to where though!). We do use it to sit on to put on shoes, and to dump clothes.
There is *some* wall space between the window and the corner, probably about 40cm on each side.
I am thinking a SMALL tub seat (there isn't much width there), and possibly some really tall, thin shelves from Ikea for either side of the window, but then I don't think they'd be that functional.
Any ideas or inspiration? If you have a window similar (or bay window), what do you put 'in' it?



No comments:
Post a Comment