Weigh in was last night, and I'm very proud to announce a 1.7kg loss!! I thought last weeks gain was an anomoly, and I think I was right. That puts me at 24.7kg lost in total.
I'm so pleased with that huge loss - partly because I think half of it was probably from the previous week, and also because I was rather strict with my points and exercise - overall I ate within my Points for the week, but I varied them and ate some high, a few low, and a few spot on.
This morning was my morning tea morning, and I gave myself permission to have a slice of cake or slice with my coffee. But nothing really tickled my fancy, so I just ordered my coffee, and had one of my new Weight Watchers "expresso chocolate" biscuits that I bought along just in case. And you know what? I feel so much better for it. I'll still be able to stick to my points for the day, and I don't feel deprived. Because although there were some really yummy cakes there, none of them were really what I felt like, and I would have ended up feeling the worse for it later. It might come up later in the week to "want" something, but I'll wait and see if it comes.
The last week was relatively easy to stay on track, despite the 'gain' last week. I'm still striving to get to the top of my range for my birthday, which leaves me spot on 11kg to go, and 13kg until my goal weight.
I feel great that 66% of my journey is over, and there is 34% left to go. The best is yet to come! Exercise is definitely a habit now, and something that I enjoy. I crave that time alone in the mornings. On Saturday, the gym is open from 7am-12pm, but because of our morning commitments, I wasn't able to go. By the time the afternoon came around, I was literally almost bouncing off the walls, and suggested we all got out for a walk. I just had to let out some of that energy that was building inside of me. Again, popped the older kids on their bikes, DS#2 in his pram, hubby took the dog, and off we went for 30 minutes.
Last week I clocked up 4.5 hours of exercise, between gym sessions, walking in the mornings, and taking the kids out for a walk.
Virtually every afternoon now, I've been taking the kids out for a circuit of our little estate (20 minutes), and I'd like that to become a habit over time, that is good for me, but also a fantastic habit for the kids to have and to stick to as the years tick by. I want them to be active and healthy children, and by having that active time of an afternoon - and bike rides on the weekend, and no doubt soccer and netball in the years to come - they'll be fit and happy children too.
In the week to come, I really only have one challenge, which will be on Saturday and my SIL's tupperware party. I know the demonstrator, and I'm making another Carrot and Banana Cake to take along, which is dairy free, and I know the points for it. It's possible that the party will slide over to dinner as well, so I'll leave plenty of points, and get to the gym in the morning.
This morning I wasn't able to get to the gym, as hubby had to leave for work early, but if the weather can stay fine for an hour, I hope to take the kids out again this afternoon.
I was number 2 on the board at Curves this week for last weeks measurements!! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Unless you are going for 110%, you've only got 33% of your journey to go!
ReplyDeleteI've left my brain behind!!! Even better! Always aim for 110%, but 100% will do... ;)
ReplyDeleteWell done! That's a fantastic weight loss!
ReplyDeletegood on you!!!!! I knew last week was just one of those weird weight loss voodoo things that come to test us :P
ReplyDelete