Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today's Exercise - a new PB

I had my alarm set this morning for 6:05am to go for a walk. My hubby's alarm went off at 6:20am. My alarm had gone off and I hadn't heard it! I still needed to go for my walk, but my time was restricted because he needed to leave for work by 7am.

So, I still went, thinking I'll just do 20 minutes. But I did my normal 30 minute circuit - and knocked 4 minutes off the time, and did it in just 26 minutes.

Yay me! Weigh-in tonight. I can't make Thursday night this week with hubby's work, so it'll be a short 5 day weigh in, and my first without having the scales to step on every day. Well, for 4 days of those, any way.

PS - also did my 1 hour "The Biggest Loser" exercise video while the kids were having a rest. Phew!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for tonight! And wtg on the PB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you - keep it up and maybe next week you'll knock 4.5 mins off !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good on you!!you're doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete