Meme-ories
I have been tagged by the lovely Lucy at Lucy's Life who I am just getting to know, Beth at Just Us (and is my new best friend!) and one of my favourite bloggers Liss at Frills in the Hills.
Here are the rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people
What is your current obsessions?
It's hard to say just one, which is why I've changed the question a little to obsessions not obsession! I'm currently obsessed with bringing some sort of order to our financial chaos and also with finding healthy food alternatives to continue with my weight loss journey.
What are you wearing today?
Dark blue jeans, black checkered belt, lilac 3/4 length top, black boots.
What’s for dinner?
Red curry chicken with rice is on the menu tonight.
What’s the last thing you bought?
A washing machine. I picked it up yesterday!
What are you listening to right now?
The children playing with our "Mr Potato Head" set and the gas heater warming up the room after a cool night.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would love to go to the Blue Mountains - my folks live there. But there was a bushwalk I *hated* when I was younger because I was so unfit and there were so many stairs. I'd like to go back and give it another whirl.
Which language do you want to learn?
French. The language of l-o-v-e. Well, so they say. I just love the accent!
What do you love most about where you currently live?
It's the first house that has really felt like home, even though it's our third owned (well, bank owned!) house.
What is your favorite colour?
Pink!
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Jeans. I wear them almost daily!
Describe your personal style?
Casual and comfortable.
If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
To spend on myself, it would be a new pair of PJ's, a massage, new gym gear and a new pair of runners.
What are you going to do after this?
Ring the local bakery to phone through our order for the Preschools Pie & Lamington drive.
What are your favorite films?
Top two have to be Pretty Woman and Love Actually. Lots more - I love watching movies! I love action, comedy, romance.
Your favourite books?
I like crime fiction - so anything Kathy Reichs and Patricia Cornwell are right up my ally. Don't mind the odd romantic fiction (but not the Mills and Boon type!).
Do you collect anything?
Nope.
What makes you follow a blog?
Usually if the person has similar interests to me, or I have something in common.
Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I always like to comment. I hope it makes the blogger feel like they are being heard and that someone is listening.
Whats one thing you dream of doing?
Travelling some more.
What is your biggest regret?
Not travelling a little more before having children.
What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Being huddled up on the couch with a book or a movie and a blanket.
Do you have a tattoo?
No.
You have 1 minute before you die, what do you say to your loved one/s?
I'm not one for waffling on, so it would simply be thank you for helping me become the person I became.
What is the one thing you like to do for yourself each day?
I like to have a coffee and little morning or afternoon tea while I read the news online.
I tag:
Liss from Frills in the Hills - just realised you'd already tagged me!
Heather from 'H' is for
Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim
Court from Court in the Middle
Simone at Life as a Goff
Ally at More than Mum
Nellbe at Nellbe's Scribblings
Raelene from Raels' Ramblings now that she is back :)


Just loved this :) Thanks for the tag, I have posted my meme http://nellbe.blogspot.com/2009/06/meme-time.html
ReplyDelete