Thursday, June 11, 2009

900g loss this week

Just had to celebrate my triumph! I had a loss this week! And a good one! Yay for me. I was extra-vigilent with my tracking this week, and did a super amount of exercise and incidental exercise.

Tonight I'm hiding the scales. They are an on-going battle for me, daily torment. Mood determinent. They put pressure on me. So they're going away for a few weeks or months!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Katy! I found the best thing is the tape measure and a pair of jeans that are too small. If you haven't been to the loo on weigh day that can alter your reading (sorry, is that too much information?) lol!!! I'm down to my pre-baby weight but can't fit into my corporate suit skirt - can't even do the zipper up (the one I kept for memories!!!) so weight means nothing to me. Keep up the motivation,
    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete