I had my weigh in last night - and I was escstatic to see I STAYED THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Considering it was party week, and I ate terribly for two days, the exercise cancelled that out. I'm just so excited that it wasn't a gain. Seriously!
Last night I reflected a bit on how I was losing so well at the beginning of my journey, and there were a few contributing factors:
1) I was doing much more cardio work. 4-5 days of walking, and just being extra active at the shops or at home. Now I've reduced my die-hard cardio to 2-3 days a week, plus Curves (strength and resistance based training) 4 days a week. Lesson: I need to increase my cardio to 3-4 days a week.
2) I was much more vigilant about my tracking. I've become a little lax in my tracking, and I've been eating far too much after dinner, instead of just a 1-2 point treat. Lesson: Pick up my pen more and my spoon less!
3) I was much more active on the WW boards. Lesson: Make time to spend 10-15 minutes there each day.
4) I was planning each days menu in the morning, not just going with the flow. Lesson: Do a rough daily menu each morning.
5) I spent time each week updating my spreadsheet with my weight, reward, and reflecting in my journal. Lesson: Spend 10 minutes after each weigh in reflecting on the week gone, the week to come, and updating my spreadsheet with goals and rewards.
Today's exercise:
30 minutes at Curves, 504 calories (2110kj's) burnt.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment