Friday, June 19, 2009

Today's (and yesterday's) exercise

Yesterday I didn't get up from my walk, as we didn't get home from Mum's until rather late. Plus I thought I'd have a day off, as I was pretty exhausted from such a long day. But come the afternoon, and some quiet time while the kids had a little sleep, I was feeling much better.

The rain cleared for a bit, so DS#1 got on his bike, DD got on her new bike, DS#2 in his pram with our little pomeranian hanging off the pram, and we set off for a walk! 20 minutes around the block, which was at a pretty good pace with the kids on their bikes. For DD (only just turned 3) this was only her second time out on her big bike, and she has the hang of it, and DS#1 (5 in August) is riding so confidently without his training wheels. Hard to believe that this time next year we'll be teaching DS#2 to ride a big bike!

This morning I went to the gym (495 calories - 2980kj). Will be back later with my weigh and measure results. Also doing a grocery shop, which will involve walking 2km up and down the shopping centre, plus up and down all the aisles. Good incidental exercise.

Did end up going for a 20 minute walk with the kids again today. Good pace too, the kids are fast on their bikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment