
Yesterday afternoon was a tough one. I sent an SMS to my hubby saying I need a week off. He got home, and said "If you did have a week off, and could do anything, what would you do?". Now seriously, we can't afford for me to go off and do my own holiday for a week (which would then mean a reciprocal trip for him!), but it doesn't mean I can't fantasise about having a week to myself!
Of course, I'd love to go to Europe, Canada, New Zealand or even back to the US.
But for the sake of being a relaxing holiday, and something *I* would be into, I'd choose a week at a health retreat. I know, I know. It's not something I would have picked a year ago. But now, it really seems like the perfect thing for me. A week to focus purely on myself. To relax. To try some new things. Get some solid sleep.
I'd choose Elysia - The Golden Door. It's not too far up the road either, in the Hunter Valley of NSW. Food provided. Spa treatments. Lots of new exercises to try. Classes to take. Beautiful scenery. Comfortable rooms. Bliss.
Now, does anyone have a spare $2,000 and would like to come with me?



Ohh Katy if I win lotto you and me will go together :) Leave our husbands at their respective homes with our respective children to fend for themselves
ReplyDeleteGosh, let me know when you're going Katy and I'll come too! Looks devine!
ReplyDeleteCount me in too!! As long as you're dreaming I will too and we'll do every treatment available hehehe!
ReplyDelete