.JPG)
Today I need just a little TLC. I'm feeling flat, run-down and tired. And in a miracle, I'm not turning to food. I've had a shocking few nights with the kids - they've been playing tag team all night, and my hubby has been sleeping blissfully through, except for the once or twice I've kicked him out of bed to see to the kids. I feel guilty asking him to help, when I know he has a full day of work (and 4 hours commuting!) ahead of him.
I just need a day to myself to rejuvenate and re-fuel.
But I'm using up my reserves, and I'm running on empty. The kids are cranky and tired. *I'm* cranky and tired. Lets hope at least one of them decides to sleep tonight.
I hope they sleep for you too. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSounds like my day today, too. I need a break! Hopefully things are looking better for you today *hugs*
ReplyDelete