"If I were to invent something to make life easier or more fun for me...and WHY..."
What is the bane of your existence?Now it doesn't need to be a real invention or even feasible!It can be chocolate that makes you lose weight (hey isn't that a laxative?)It could be the machine like in the Cat In the Hat that tidies up your house in 2 minutes. It could be anything - what's the bane of your existence?

I would invent a transporter - Star Trek style. I could be anywhere, anytime, in an instant. I have to travel a fair distance to see my family - last weeks visit to my Mums house took me 3.5 hours because of peak-hour traffic, 2 hours in regular traffic. That meant 3.5 hours for the kids too, sitting in the backseat. They behave extraordinarily well in the car, but a transporter would mean they would have more time to play, and more time to spend with their grandparents, or other family and friends, instead of stuck in a carseat.
But I hate being so far from my family, I miss that support. A transporter would mean they could visit me for a quick coffee and not take a whole day. People often don't visit us because of the time and distance, and a transporter would mean I would feel much less isolated.



this is what I wrote for what I would like to invent too - a teleporter - heaven :)
ReplyDeleteI'm another who chose teleporter. It would just be so great to be able to have your loved ones "zapped" to you in a matter of seconds.
ReplyDeleteSeems to be a popular invention! I for one would love to borrow it :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh yes... a great idea!
ReplyDelete