Thursday, June 18, 2009

I need a new 'series' to get into

That I can download. I'm up to date with Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Greys Anatomy, Prison Break (is this still going??) and Lost. A year ago I watched the entire Sex and The City series. But I need something new!

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Reaper, very funny. Peep Show, a little weird, but also very funny. Weeds, also very funny, but don't watch if you're totally anti-drugs. House is another good one. Worst Week was ok, a bit repetitive though. Secret Diary of a Call Girl was good, but don't watch it while the kids are around! Samantha Who? is awesome. Big Love is also awesome. Fringe was ok. The Office (US version) is one of my faves, very very funny. Adam likes Heroes, Merlin and Smallville right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just getting into lipstick jungle at the moment, have you watched it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great suggestions. I had watched Heroes too (had forgotten).

    I couldn't find any reputable *cough cough* downloads for Samantha Who :(

    Hubby had brought home Reaper, but I gave up half way through the season as it was getting.... repetitive.

    I didn't get into Lipstick Jungle, might have to give that a go?

    ReplyDelete