Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Picking myself up


And dusting myself off! There will be no giving into my emotions today! I went to the gym, as normal this morning. I went out for my Wednesday coffee, as normal. I had my regular lunch. I have updated our budget spreadsheet. I have started my meal plan and grocery shopping list for Friday. We're off to Mums for dinner tonight.
A normal Wednesday! I did have a little sweet fix today of a mini-red mars bar (1 point, 55 calories), but there hasn't been a splurge on anything, nor will there be.
I am so very grateful for the positive comments left with regards to my post last night. You have no idea how much they mean to me, when I came to read them this morning, and how they have helped keep my attitute positive for today.

I will take my measurements tomorrow morning.
I will continue to lose the hard kilos, with the easy ones over with (hadn't thought of it this way Kez!).
I will get my fat measurement taken at the gym on Friday.
I will drink extra water this week.
I will eat more fruit!
These are 5 things I can do in the immediate future that should help me get through the next week.

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan :) Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete