Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today's Exercise

Hubby had to leave early for work today, so I was up at 5:35 to get to the gym in the vain attempt that Alana would be there early to open up. She was there 5 minutes early! So I was able to do my workout, and get home before hubby left at 6:30 to get to work. I did my stretches at home. 517 calories (2170kj's) burnt today, and at one point I got my heart rate up to 155 BPM.

I didn't weigh-in last night. I thought I should face the scales, and thought I'd give myself another couple of days for my body to settle down, and I'll go to the Thursday night meeting.

Next week is certainly going to be a challege. A few reasons - I'm meeting with some wonderful friends on Saturday (coffee!! late lunch!), and Hubby is home on holidays. It means I'm quite inclined to 'let myself go' and relax my eating. I'm going to do a little shop on Monday morning to fill up the house with healthy, filling foods - so lots of F&V, fresh bread and cold meat for appealing sandwiches and melts, and I'll meal plan our dinners! Oh, and I think I'll give baking a rest for the week. With regards to my special outing on Saturday, I'll take the kids to swimming, get to the gym, and then leave. So I'll have a mid-morning snack after the gym, and on my way to the meet. And order a sandwich when I get there! Oh, and plan something easy and low-points for dinner, so hubby can cook. Hopefully having a semi-plan will help out.

1 comment:

  1. Good work on fitting a gym session in! I bet you will feel so much better today than if you’d stayed in bed! I am terrible with home-baked goods, I try to have a smaller portion so I don’t feel as though I’m missing out totally. Sometimes I’m not that successful!

    ReplyDelete