Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today's Antics - and FOUND, more smaller clothes

Oh, EXERCISE! I walked for 37 minutes. Why 37? Because I shaved 3 minutes off my 40 minute walk today! :D Must have had a good tempo for my music this morning.

Whilst I sat the kids down with the baby-sitter, ahem, Play School, I looked through my last three boxes of "smaller" clothes. They've been boxed up since I moved from Kellyville - circa late 2005. Many of them I hadn't worn since 2003. It's now two boxes! I've found several pairs of size 12 and 14 jeans, a pair of PJ's (in a medium!), a lovely red summery dress, a few skirts (great with Spring around the corner) and several tops. I pulled out a size 10 skirt I loved, and have that firmly in my face in my wardrobe now, as a daily reminder of where I want to end up.

They might not all fit now, but they should fit in the coming two months or so. A lot of them have barely been worn, as I didn't stay that small for long. Probably one box of them are work clothes that would fit now (or soon), but I won't have a need for, at least in the short term.

It's been a rough week, and it's taken me a couple of days to pull myself together, but I'm getting there. I have to remember to take my own advice, and not be too tough on myself!

2 comments:

  1. It must be so nice to have those boxes of clothes to try on. As I haven't been this size for 10 years and I was only 21 at the time with very very BAD taste in clothes, I have nothing at all. So I'm having to buy clothes as I shrink. Which is ok, except I then grow out of them.... I have tried the op shops but there is just nothing nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! That must feel great - I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete