If you'd like a copy (I've gone a 10 week version for consistency!) then drop me a comment, and I'll email it off to you. You can put whatever codes into it you like.
I'm using this as my plan for the next 11 weeks. I have P (stuck to points - 1 tick), E (exercise - 1 tick per 30 minute block), W (1 tick per day max, must have 2 litres to earn a tick). And I've planned things, including gym (G), walks (Wk), weigh ins (WI), measures (cm), weigh & measures (W&M) etc etc.
Each week I'm aiming for an 18 tick minimum. I can earn extra ticks for extra 30 minutes of exercise. And if I meet my 18 ticks a week, I'm going to reward myself with a little treat. A magazine. A bubble bath (on my own!!). A DVD. Anything




Hey Katy,
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome idea! Love it!
Hope to see progress shots with all your stickers!
Great idea! Good luck with it :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea! Maybe I need to make myself up one of these, too. Having trouble staying motivated lately.
ReplyDelete