Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog This - Challenge 13 - Gifts, glorious gifts...

I'm getting back into my blogging groove. Blog this has issued a new challenge that I though i'd particularly enjoy, given it's my birthday (and the big 3-0!) just around the corner.

Challenge 13 - Gifts, glorious gifts...
Do people think you're hard to buy for or are you constantly dropping hints? What's on your ultimate gift list? If you were to write a list of 5 things that would be on the list of perfect presents for your next birthday what would they be? Would it be a particular thing or anything from a particular store/shop? An experience or something with pretty bows? Practical or whimsical? They don't need to be physical or even attainable gifts - tell us (and those who read your blog) what you want!!

With the big 30 birthday coming up in October, I'd definitely like to make it a "memory" birthday. Who knows what gifts I will get? I'm not particularly fussed, I have no expectations, as long as I have some family around me to celebrate.

Below is my top 5:

Hot Air Balloon Ride over the Hunter Valley

(perhaps accompanied by a night at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Hunter Valley!)

A picnic with the family


Crabtree & Evelyn Rose perfume.

Hubby bought this for me of his own accord a few years back, and my bottle has gone AWOL (thanks kids!). I'd love a replacement bottle.

Learn to Scuba Dive course

Something I have always wanted to try - but haven't because I never wanted to get into a Wetsuit because of my size.

And finally, an eternity ring.

I can dream! Some might, or might not come true, but I'd be happy enough with my family.

4 comments:

  1. hope your hubby and friends are reading this so you get one of the things on your list for your big 3-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been in a hot air balloon...I think you have to get up waaaaay to early for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ring is lovely, as were all your wishes. Hope you can wrangle a picnic after your ballon ride while wearing your Evelyn Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot air ballooning is in my top 10 list...I'd love to do it. I hope some of your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete