Friday, August 28, 2009

I think I'm a clutz


I need insurance for myself.

My hubby has kindly pointed out the other day that I break everything. Case in point the other night at Mums - I broke the 6 month old ice-cream scoop!! I knew I was a little clumsy, but seriously????

Over the last couple of years:

- Kitchenaid
- ice-machine in the fridge
- on/off button on the dishwasher twice (though I give this one to the kids! lucky it was under warranty)
- the top-up valve on the (3 year old) water tanks twice
- my mobile phone - now won't send messages reliably, the music player cuts out about 10 times every hour (I use it 2-3 times a week for walking)
- my car twice (turbo unit + some other issue)
- SLR digital camera a few year ago (well, I did DROP it)
- weather station (a gift 3 years ago, it still has yet to work properly)
- washing machine three times
- Dyson - the motor head for it, plus the 'lifetime' filters x 2
- food processor, I broke the lid and had to replace it

And I'm sure they is more. They're mostly electronic devices, but doesn't include all the clothes I've destroyed by accident.

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment