Wednesday I fit in a visit to the gym before hubby had to leave early for work, as well as a 20 minute walk in the afternoon with the kids.
This morning I was up for a 50 minute walk. I've found this new route (4.9km), and I get to go past paddocks and horses It's so lovely and quiet, I just turn off my music and listen. So serene. Which is nice before the chaos of the day!
This week I lost 200g!!!! I think that is bloody BRILLIANT considering we were in holiday mode. I'm so absolutely stoked with that! I almost ALWAYS gain over holidays - at least 1-2kg. Not bad considering there has been lots of eating out, afternoon teas, chocolate etc. It really makes me feel positive I can keep this up and not gain it all back again.
I'm donating blood tonight too, hopefully that won't stuff up next weeks WI.
We finally got paid, and I did my meal plan and went grocery shopping yesterday, so we're again full of lovely fresh food.
Last night I got out all my WW stuff and re-read every. single. book. I'm totally re-motivated. I'm so close to 30kg lost now, so I'm working extra hard over the next couple of weeks to make it happen for the beginning of September!
I really loved this weeks WW meeting and the talk about fibre. It's not something I've really ever thought about, but to know you need 25-30g a day, I don't know how close I was getting. The difference between white pasta and wholemeal is incredible though!! For a 1 cup portion, white pasta has 3g fibre, and wholemeal has 13g. Isn't that an incredible difference???? So just having sultana bran (7g fibre per 30g), wholemeal pasta for dinner, an apple, and a sandwich for lunch, it's quite easy to get your fibre intake.
Also, Amanda dropped in!!!! She was the NSW/ACT Slimmer of the year, and was my leader for a short period last year. I was so absolutely stoked to see her, and she was such an inspiration for me when I started, and it was great to get an extra "dose" from her. She's still looking fabulous, and she was promoting the Healthy Lifestyle awards. She's probably now about 25, and she's a teacher at the high school up the road. Here is her story.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well done!!! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete