Friday, August 21, 2009

Curves Weigh & Measure

Today was my monthly weigh and measure at Curves this morning.

I've lost 3.32kg in a month!! How bloody cool is that? I think I was retaining water earlier this week, so I guess that means a big loss next week for me. I also lost 2cm from my bust (boohoo!), 3cm from my waist, 3cm from my abdomen, 1/2 cm from my hips, 1cm from each of my thighs, and 1/2 cm from my arms.

I also lost 0.8% body fat, and I'm just 2.35 away from being in the healthy BMI range. It's great getting those results in one big hit! Sometimes getting weighed weekly puts so much pressure on you, but I'm determined to do it until I get to goal, then I'll drop back to fortnightly.

That means it was gym this morning - and a 30 minute 546 calorie workout today.

4 comments:

  1. great work katy! I went to the gym today also, the 3rd time this week which is more exercise I have done all year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great loss! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete