Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today's exercise

This week I'm going to use my 'no weigh' pass at WW. I don't want to skip the meeting, but I just can't get weighed. I know it'll be a gain (probably near the 1kg mark), and I just can't do with the negative energy at the moment. The business just got to me over the weekend - during the week was fine, but being so out of routine on the weekend really just set me back. So this week I'm back - tracking within my points (and saving some daily), and upping my exercise a little. Today I went for a 40 minute walk. Yesterday I was at the gym for 571 calories, and I also got to the gym on Saturday for a workout.

There has been a cloud of negativity around me lately, and I really need to shake it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment