Gym for 30 minutes with 536 calories gone!
I also had my weigh in for the end of the Biggest Loser competition at Curves. It was running for the month of August, and with a hectic weekend coming up (and possibly a little indulgence too!) I thought it best to weigh in this morning, rather than Monday Morning.
OMG!! I lost just over 3.5kg from the 1st August!!!!!!!! Puts me at 76.24kg on their scales. I think that's pretty awesome, and as a weight loss percentage, it's about 4.4%. I won't win, but I am pretty stoked with that result! That's seriously one of my best months efforts.
I got my (30th) birthday present from the kids early today, as my music player on my phone is now dead. The irony is, that it will double as my reward for my 30kg lost, that I will reach on Tuesday!

I'm pretty sure I can download some sort of thing to do the C25K. Not sure, will have to google some more. Got the groovy arm strap at a marked down price too at Target for just $13 (from $30) so now my arms will be free when I walk. If I can find that podcast, I'd really like to be able to give myself a go at jogging. They're coming out with a new Nano in the next coming months, so there are a few specials on the go, especially for accessories.
Hubby is coming home a little early tonight, so we're going to head out for dinner to our favourite Pizza and Pasta restaurant (no, NOT Pizza Hut!). I think I'll order gnocchi with a matriciana sauce, which I count as about 10 points, and I should be able to fit into my points for the today. Probably also a little bit of garlic pizza too.
Saturday we've got the kids going to swimming - I'm hoping to walk there and get hubby to drive the crew there, and that evening we have a Games night with our IL's. There will be lollies!!!
Sunday, my Mum has a Tupperware Party, and there will be lots of yummy things there. I'm making some banana blueberry buttermilk muffins (!) to take along, so I'll stick to one of those, try a mini-quiche and a piece of cake. Hubby scored some free tickets to see Sydney FC play Wellington in the city, so he's headed down there in the afternoon with DS#1 and DD, and I'll take DS#2 with me. I'm kind of hoping it means that I'll get home around dinner time, make simple salad or toasted sandwiches for DS#2 and I, and get DS#2 into bed early and I can get an hour on my own.



WOOHOOO! Go Girl!!
ReplyDelete