Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last weeks exercise

I'm back. Kind of. Still catching up from hubby having a heavenly week off!! I barely touched the computer, and it was a much needed (and deserved) break. We stayed at home, but did lots of activities. So we saved a fortune on accommodation, and spent our entertainment money in the local economy. I'll do a write up a bit later, but I have to say I stuck to my exercise and THEN SOME while hubby was home, and I'm really proud.

In particular, that I FINISHED the Entrance to Chittaway bike track from start to finish - 22 kilometres all up! I also pulled the Kiddie Trailer (with flat tyres) for 15 of those. I haven't gotten to finish the track before, as DS#1 has enough at the 7.5km mark, and still needs to manage to get back.

Sunday 9th - 30 minute walk
Monday 10th - 30 minutes gym 524 calories
Tuesday 11th - 30 minute walk x 2
Wednesday 12th - 30 minutes gym 507 calories + 1.5 hours bike riding
Thursday 13th - 30 minutes gym 604 calories
Friday 14th - 1 hour walk
Saturday 15th - 30 minutes gym 544 calories
Sunday 16th - nothing planned, but we did walk around a lot
Monday 17th - 30 minutes gym 568 + 2.5 hours gardening (bending, mulching, fertilising, planting etc)
Today - 50 minute walk

2 comments:

  1. Katy! You are freaking awesome lady!!
    Go you! That's excellent exercise and I love that you didn't give anything up in terms of exercise and really pushed yourself that extra mile (or so). I hope you enjoyed your holiday with hubby and kids - family time together is sooo important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the bike track! WTG!

    ReplyDelete