I lost 600g last night at weigh in! How brilliant is that???? A sample of what I ate last week - apple and cinnamon scrolls, chocolate, freshly made bread, carrot and banana cake... Not exactly star WW material, but I still managed to lose, despite not sticking at my points each day.
Brings me up to 27.7kg total now, and I'm definitely on track to make my 30 kilograms lost before my birthday, and hopefully the top of my weight range too, if I can keep up 600-700g losses most weeks.
This week I lost the plot a little with my food. Several weeks of reasonable losses is almost unheard of for me, and is usually followed by a gluttenous week. I clocked up around 6 hours of formal exercise last week, along with all the muscle that I've built up, would have helped me maintain, and in fact lose this past week.
Having felt like everything is getting on top of me, I'm pretty proud of keeping everything somewhat together, and still eating healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinner, and keeping up the exercise. I didn't really binge, as such, just ate a taste of most things. They still add up though! But I was mostly in control, and for me, this is a huge step in this journey to not only lose weight, but keep my (binge) eating someone under control.
At the moment I'm not on top of my game, just going to keep plodding along. I'm feeling at a really low place right now, just hope I don't hit the bottom.
Today's exercise... gym for 30 minutes today, 546 calories (2290 kj's).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Please don't beat yourself up too much Katy... you are doing such a fantastic job! What you have achieved overall is amazing and shows me that you are so on top of your game! I am so impressed that you are still exercising daily. Keep up the great work - you can do it!
ReplyDeleteWell done! To have a weight loss after a week with lots of treats is great going!
ReplyDelete