Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Challenge 7 - Fifteen Facts

I didn't participate in Challenge 6, it was just a busy week and couldn't give it my full attention. Plus, I'm not one for fuss and flair. I like simple, homecooked meal, so coming up with a big fancy menu and party was a bit overwhelming!

Challenge 7 - Fifteen Facts

Tell us fifteen facinating, far fetched, frightening, funny or frivilous facts about yourself. Those bits of trivia that are floating around in your life. Can you eat 10 burgers in one sitting? Do you sleep with your eyes open? Can you tie a cherry stalk into a knot? Speak 5 different languages?All those things that you've bored your friends and family with for years - We want to know.

1. I love to cook.

2. I love to eat. Lots. I love food. The taste, preparing it, savouring it.

3. I can't decide if I want to have baby #4 (and it would DEFINITELY be my last). The only thing really holding us up is which 'new' car we'd need. And there aren't any that we like, without moving to a big 'bus'.

4. Roadtrips are a favourite holiday of mine, just watching out the window, watching everything just go by.

5. My hubby and I met on the Internet via ICQ in 1998 when it was unmentionable that that would be how potential mates would meet.

6. I can't sleep with the wardrobe door open.

7. I can eat a packet of Tim Tams. Or a block of chocolate. In one sitting. But it's getting harder now!

8. During our Los Angeles/Vegas trip in 2003, we stayed at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Amazing. A huge bath filled up in less than 2 minutes. The hallways were seriously so long you could barely see the end of them. And Vegas has a whole shop devoted to M&M's. Really.

9. I regret giving up Netball when I began working at 15.

10. Thai red curry chicken is my favourite dish to order if we go out for dinner.

11. My favourite Disney character is Cinderella.

12. I don't like to eat fruit. I don't like the texture. I'll eat an apple or watermelon if I have to.

13. I have lost 118cm off my body since losing 25kg.

14. My childhood barbies and legos are safely packed up at my parents house.

15. "The Power of One" by Bryce Courtney is one of my favourite books.

7 comments:

  1. I met my first love on ICQ :P

    how cute! I don't use it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I had forgotten about ICQ! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant sleep with the wardrobe door open either, or the ensuite door! So glad im not the only one. And 118cms is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could beat you in a tim tam choccie block race!!

    Great list, and really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny, my fiance and I met online too. And back in the ICQ days as well! Does anyone even use that anymore?

    I too can eat a packet of tim tams and a block of chocolate in one hit. If it's there it's going to get eaten. I try never to have them in the house for that reason!

    And we're deciding about #3 the same as your #4. I want another, but I don't want another...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have wardrobe doors, (its a walk in) but I can't sleep if Little Man's wardrobes aren't shut - bothers me so much! Thanks for sharing :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can easily eat a packet of Tim Tams or block of chocolate!!!!!!

    And that ICQ was so popular - and Beth, a few more things in common!!

    ReplyDelete