We always tend to spend a little (about 25%) and save the rest. This year, we've decided to buy one of these babies.

I have always wanted one of these, as they are very much talked about, and I love to bake. It will be perfect on our kitchen bench! DJ's price matched (again!), and it's on order. I'm hoping it will be here towards the end of the week or early next week. I decided on the Pearl Metallic colour. Red just isn't me - it would look a bit too showy on my kitchen bench, and this colour is much more me. Understated. And it matches all the other silver and grey bits and bobs around my kitchen, meals and living areas.
Can you feel my joy?!!! I can't wait!!! I think I'll make a batch of scrolls in it first.



Enjoy! I got one a couple of years ago and it gets a good workout!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny Katy, I've decided on that colour too - who did you match DJ's with - I'm going to be doing the same in the next couple of weeks when my tax return arrives :D
ReplyDeleteI love baking and have one of these, THE BEST THING EVER! You won't be sorry!
ReplyDeleteYou will never leave the kitchen now! Happy cooking Katy :)
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous!! But I'd get a red one. Enjoy Katy. xx
ReplyDeleteLoving it already!!! Just having it on the bench makes me want to use it!
ReplyDelete