Had my monthly weigh and measure at the gym this morning. Pretty awesome results, I think! They do their body meaurements a little differently to me, and being monthly, as opposed to weekly, sometimes my weight doesn't line up, but anyhow!
This month I've:
- lost 17cm over my body (including 4cm from my hips and 4cm from my waist)
- lost 2.08 kilograms
- lost 2.18 body fat kilograms
- lost 1.9% body fat
Also this week, I've made up basically a vegetable casserole, with a bit of beef in it too (a variation of the challenge one), which is very low in points and really filling. Has made a great lunch over these cold days with either some extra vegies on the side or a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich.
I love... my hubby. I'm so proud of all his hard work, both at his paid employment, and at home. Things haven't been fabulous for most businesses with the "GFC" but he was still able to score a bonus this year! Not quite as generous as last year, but all the same anything is much, MUCH better than nothing.
I love... the sound of the rainbow lorikeets waking up when I go out for my morning walk. Reminds me of "home" in the Blue Mountains, where I'd wake up to them every morning outside my window.
I love... hearing "Wuv you Mumma" from my littlest boy.
Today's Exercise - gym for 30 minutes, 536 calories (2250 kj's), also walked up and down the Westfields - 2kms. And if the weather is nice, I'll take the kids out for a walk this afternoon. Should make my exercise total a good hour.



Well done!!!!
ReplyDelete