What an awesome weekend!! I have another big bit of 'news' I'll share later in the week, but it deserves it's own post.
Work was so quiet on Friday that Hubby was lucky enough to come home early, so our weekend started a little early. He was able to surprise the kids by being home before they woke up from their sleep, and took us all out for afternoon tea. Mmm.... I had a WW muffin and coffee from Muffin Break. I love baking, but sometimes it's nice to go out and have someone else do all the work!
Saturday was swimming for the kids in the morning, and then we spent the day at the shops. Not the most hugely productive day, but we were all together, just browing the shelves. It was nice. And not something I get to do. And I was on my feet walking all day - there are bonus points earnt right there!
We stopped and had a (homemade) lunch in "The Hive" at Erina. There is a lovely open area that was catching the sun in the afternoon, with a play area for the kids and some musicians playing and singing on the stage. We stayed for a good hour, basking in the sun. Lovely and relaxing.
I also bought a new pair of jeans. SIZE 14!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?? I'm pretty stoked. My 16's were falling off me and I've been bunching them up with a belt, but they were beginning to look ridiculous.
Sunday we woke to the smell of yummy, homemade cinnamon fruit bread. Delicious! I headed off to the gym, then we packed up the car to go to Mum's (2 hour trip there). Mum is on holidays for two weeks, and she is taking DS#1 for a couple of days, before coming up to stay with us for a couple of days. Stayed for lunch, then headed to Ikea, in search of some storage for DD's room. I have to say, I didn't find anything for her room! She has a lot of "big" toys, so the trofast units didn't seem applicable for her prams, cots, castle etc.
Being DS#1-less was a little odd. Still is! But we went out for dinner at a Pizza and Pasta restaurant on the way home. Very indulgent, and I was happy to go home and cook, albeit late, but hubby decided to spoil us.
Today's Exercise... yesterday gym (563 calories 2360 kj's), today gym (506 calories 2125 kj's). Also doing the grocery shopping today, walk with DD and DS#2 this afternoon, and washing and cleaning up in preparation for Mum's visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Woohoo!! Congratulations on the size 14's!! What an awesome feeling!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Katy - you're a machine!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear your other news... I'm staying tuned.