This morning, despite not going to sleep until after 1am, I was up at 6:20am for a 35 minute walk (2 bonus points). The weather is looking a bit dodgy today, but I hope it holds off at some point to take the kids out for a ride as well.

I also got some more Tupperware Modular Mates from their specials a month or two ago, plus a few more I purchased at a party a couple of weeks ago, so I've just finished washing them all up. So I'm going to spend some time today ordering my pantry. I have a good amount of Modular Mates already, but I still needed some of the smaller containers for little things like cocoa, nuts, gravy powder etc. Plus it needs a general tidy. I have a rather large pantry so it'll be a big a job!!!
I've always been a huge Tupperware fan - so has my Mum. In fact, I've been asked a few times from 3 different consultants to consider becoming a demonstrator. I have a cupboard, dedicated to Tupperware. I have a pantry that almost looks like the "after" image they demonstrate for modular mates. I've been to 7 parties in the last 6 months. But I think I've had my fill for the last little while! I am rather desperate to get a few of these Access Mates though, maybe three large ones. One for potatoes, one for onions, and one for dog food. Not sure how I can sneak another $180 worth of Tupperware into the house though!




I need to invest in some decent tupperware, too. We also have a large pantry and every few months or so I do a big clean out and tidy. Really like that last container you posted, neat idea for things like flour and cocoa.
ReplyDeleteI've got those access mates - I have 2 - one for onions and one for my russet potatoes (I keep my others in a box!)
ReplyDeleteYes, sounds like your kitchen is like mine. One of these days I'll get some more! (I have seriously about 10 sets of spice containers and about 60 modular mates -eeek)
When renewing our home contents insurance a while ago, I did a mental calculation of the the replacement value of my Tupperware. It was in the thousands! And that was just the Modular Mates and stuff I could 'see' without opening the allocated Tupper cupboard.
ReplyDeleteI sell it from time to time (mainly to get the 33% off!) but it can be a bit of a chore so I quickly remember why I stopped the last time.