A general blog about my weight loss and fitness efforts, my family, my cooking, my day to day everything!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Today's Exercise
Today's exercise... gym for 30 minutes, 537 calories (2250kjs). Didn't get out for a walk with the kids yesterday as the two littlies slept in very late from their sleep after a late night last night. Hope to be able to this afternoon.
Hello there - I'm Katy, I'm 30 and a SAHM to my 3 young children. I have a fabulous and supportive husband, and we live on the Central Coast in NSW.
I am finally a Lifetime Member of Weightwatchers, after losing almost 39kg over 15 months!! I lost all the weight I gained
over the years by marriage, moving, children and over-eating. I've also gained self-confidence I didn't know I had!
DS#1 is 5 years old (Lego Boy)
DD is 3.5 years old (Daisy - from the Daisy series of books)
DS#2 is almost 2.5 years old (Buster)
Congratulations on your weight loss - that is a fantastic achievement.
ReplyDelete