Up nice and early to go to the gym today. 568 calories burnt, though I have to say I'm starting to get a bit wary about the figures it keeps telling me! I worked 'easier' today as I wasn't feeling so well, and burnt more than Monday. I guess it all averages out though.
I didn't go to my meeting last night. I was feeling mixed about it anyway, but was still going to go. However, was feeling extremely woozy in the afternoon, so just took it easy, had a bit of dinner, and felt a little better. Still feeling off today - have a feeling I'm getting sick, and have had a sore throat for the last couple of days.
Will head off to tomorrow nights weigh-in instead. Still have to be accountable! This is PMS week, and is typically when I gain or have a much smaller loss because of fluid retention (followed by a bigger loss the following week). At least now I realise why choc-chip cookies were my weekness over the weekend.
I'm meeting a friend tomorrow for the day, who is visiting from further south of Sydney - really looking forward to doing something different for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Urgh - PMS food cravings suck! That and fluid retention.... But you did soo well this week and you never give up :D
ReplyDelete