Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Operation: Fat Mum Slim - 6 week challenge




Telle, from Fat Mum Slim, has issued a 6 week challenge! Setting yourself weekly goals to assist you to make yourself slimmer (if that's what you'd like). Healthier. Happier. More active. Whatever you desire!
My goals for this week:
* Track. Every. single day.
* Make a healthy dessert to take to our Fathers Day BBQ on Sunday.
* Exercise - a minimum of; the gym x 3, Walk x 2 (1 hour each).
* Make time for my own mini-facial.
The perfect thing is, that the 6 week challenge takes me to the week before my big birthday. And I need to stay focused!! I think this challenge will help me in this regard. I'd like to use the 6 weeks as an opportunity to strive to get to the top of my healthy weight range, so after my WI, that give me 5kg to go!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Katy - I know you now and you love a good challenge. I have no doubt that you will breeze it in!

    ReplyDelete