
I just feel like screaming that from the rooftops!!! I've found with the warmer weather finding us a little more frequently, that none of my summer clothes fit. They have literally been falling around my ankles! Which is fabulous. Really, but it also brings the expense of new clothes!
I really must get to some of the local op-shops, but I'm rather nervous taking my 3 little kids with me. The older volunteers just wouldn't have any tolerance for them, and I'm afraid they'll break anything and everything! Is Op shopping really as hard as I'm imagining it to be?
Target have, however, 20% off womens clothing at the moment. So I've picked myself up a pair of denim shorts and denim 3/4 pants - both in a size 12!!! I'm so stoked. I didn't even take the size 14 into the dressing room. I was a little optimistic and took a size 10 'just in case', but the size 12 fit perfectly, and I couldn't get away with the size 10's in public. Their size 10 workout gear fits me though!! Funny how I can go the smaller size for the stretchier fabric, but the denim is much less forgiving.
So that's my fabulous Tuesday news!!!
Weigh-in tonight. Also got a 60 minute walk in this morning, as well as another 20 minute walk with the kids while we walked to the shop (and back) while we had some car maintenance done.
Image: Flickr



You are amazing. Well done on achieving a healthier, happier you. You have slogged hard to get where you are.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Katy, congrats on your achievements!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Katy! And we'll get to see a picture of your before and a picture of you now for me for inspiration....when? lol
ReplyDeleteSeriously well done!
WOOOHOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
ReplyDeleteKaty, I'm stunned and lost for words, you are an absolute star! Well done!