Friday, September 4, 2009

For the Love of Blog


These questions came from Liss at Frills in the Hills, and thought I'd answer them and pass them along!

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Bee is short for my surname, and Katy is my name! So I put them together to get BeeKaty. Then decided on Katykins, which was a nickname given to me by a lovely Canadian bloke I knew when I worked at Qantas. It's a nickname that I don't really use, but I like.
What was the first blog you followed?
It was Fat Mum Slim! I used to visit all the time, and using Blogger was an easy way to follow it. It was months later though, that I started my own blog.
What's the latest blog you followed?
Welcome to the Rockgarden! Kylie was an old mate from many, many years ago, and a slimming group we were both members on. While we were friends on Facebook, she found my blog through "Blog This". Small world!
What blog do you follow that surprises you doesn't have more followers?
I like bloggers that update regularly. And Gab fits the bill at a "Healthier kind of me". I'm secretly a bit of a voyeur, and I love reading what she's eating for the day, and what interesting things she has been up to in her day.
The blog you adore the style of?
Definitely Telle at Fat Mum Slim. I'd love to write so freely like she does.
The blog you visit first thing in the morning?
Usually Liss' at Frills in the Hills, because she updates just as I'm having breakfast in the morning (when I read blog updates), so it's on the top of my dashboard!
The blog you go to for a laugh?
I love reading about Liss and her families activities, and usually find myself nodding along with a smile!
The blog you go to live vicariously or get inspiration from and why?
Nicole from Planning with Kids - because she has some wonderful hints and tips for larger families.
Which blog did you get this from?
Liss' at Frills in the Hills. I'm just late getting to these blog questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment