Yesterday I walked for an hour, and this morning I was at the gym (568 cals).
It was an extremely difficult and long day yesterday. The funeral service was absolutely lovely, and my Aunty was amazing and so strong, and spoke at her husbands funeral. To have her strength... I really admire her for being able to do that. I then spent a few hours in the afternoon at the Wake, and chatting with childhood friends. It really was a lovely but bittersweet, day. 6 hours of driving over the day, though, and I was shattered. Thankfully I'd cooked the family dinner the night before, and I knew I had a healthy dinner to come home to (albeit at 8pm!). I only ate a small amount at the Wake - the equivalent of a sandwich, and 2 mini sausage rolls, which I was pleased about.
I also got a lot of comments from friends and family, as some hadn't seen me since Christmas. Even my Dad commented on how fantastic I'm looking. It really boosted me a lot, after I was feeling so dreadful about Tuesday's weigh in.
This morning was my monthly weigh and measure with Curves. I'm totally floored at how astounding my results were this month!!
This month I lost:
- 2.49 body fat kilos
- 2.4% body fat
- 2.44kg
- 16.5cm overall; 3cm from my bust, 2cm waist, 2cm abdomen, 4.5cm hips, 1cm each thigh, 1.5cm each arm.
Overall, since officially joining Curves with my initial consultation in February, I've lost:
- 15.19 body fat kilos
- 10.6% body fat
- 19.75kg
- 90cm overall; 17cm bust, 20cm waist, 18cm abdomen, 13cm hips, 6cm each thigh, 5cm each arm.
:D :D
This weekend will be hectic with a birthday party, which will take up the entire day as it's so far away. Past week has been hectic, I'll just be waiting for Sunday, where hopefully I'll catch my breath.
*fingers crossed for Parramatta tonight!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Katy that is amazing! 10% of your body fat, 19.75kg! Incredible!! You must be so proud!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the funeral was lovely, it must've been a hard day for you though.