
My arms are JELLY!! That's what they are!! Jelly!!! Seriously, how am I supposed to lift the kids or make dinner?! I just finished The Biggest Loser "Cardio Burn" DVD. It has been a number of weeks (OK, probably MONTHS) since I've done this DVD.
I bought it just before the series finished towards the beginning of the year. I wasn't always able to finish every segment, or do every single rep, but it certainly is a good workout.
Aside from my jelly arms (SERIOUSLY!), I'm so proud, because I was able to do all the cardio sections!!! The "ski-jumps", the jogging, all of it!! And all of the toning sections too. Every. Single. Rep.
So that's 2 hours exercise for today! A bit much for what I'd normally do though.



Well done!
ReplyDeleteSo would you recommend this DVD for someone who prefers to exercise in the comfort of her own home? I'm often reluctant to buy workout dvd's as you just don't know what you're gonna get, so a recommendation would be great.