Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today's exercise

Walking today! 60 full minutes, but I'm definitely getting faster as I had to add an extra block to my walk. Loving my new iPod Nano, and LOVING the arm band for it too, so I can keep my hands free.

I'd like to try and fit in an exercise DVD or walk with the kids this afternoon (or both!), to try and work off the rest of that weekend eating.

This week, I have yet to do a grocery shop, just trying to make do with what is in the cupboards (at least, until tomorrow!). Last night we made homemade pizzas (including the base). Delicious. My favourite combination hasn't changed - pumpkin, capsicum, mushrooms, onion and tomato. No baby spinach leaves because I didn't have any, and I wasn't going to buy any either.

2 weeks until pay day, so I'll do a grocery shop tomorrow, and another on the 11th.

1 comment:

  1. I made homemade pizzas on Sunday, the dough was much better than it has been previously. Maybe because I kneeded it longer?

    You’re so good with making the groceries last!

    ReplyDelete