Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This weeks Menu Plan

I'm posting this just a little early, as it's going to end up being a hectic week! Ideally I wouldn't shop until Friday, but I can't get to the grocery shopping on Thursday, so I have to do it tomorrow.

Wednesday - fish with homemade wedges and vegetables (pushed from last week as we ended up making pasta)

Thursday - STGTBT2 Macaroni beef with salad (cooked on Wednesday)

Friday - Sweet potato gnocchi with tomato sauce with salad

Saturday - out at friends house for birthday party

Sunday - homemade pizza

Monday - Panfried chicken with sour cream and mustard sauce with vegetables

Tuesday - beef stroganoff with rice and vegetables

Wednesday - at Mums

Thursday - sweet chilli chicken with noodles and vegetables

3 comments:

  1. Man, that menu sounds so good!
    I wish I was as talented as you in the kitchen!
    Kel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm.. do you have a recipe for the gnocchi?

    ReplyDelete