Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today's exercise - and 30.4kg GONE!


30.4kg gone. Weigh in last night. And I lost 1.1kg. That means 30.4kg gone. Forever! Unfortunately, the leader didn't get the weigh in information, and there was no public recognition, but I'm pretty stoked with that effort!! Can you feel my smile from your house?? I'm now 76.3kg. It has been so long since I've been that weight - probably pre-2002.

My reward: my pretty pink iPod Nano. I might have gotten it a bit early, but I deserve it!

Off to the gym this morning!! 561 calories burnt in my 30 minute session. I was especially motivated today by my weigh in last night. Yesterday I did manage to push the pram and DS#2 around with the other 2 kiddies on their bikes, despite my wobbly arms. An amazing 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday. I needed it with the amount of crap I ate on the weekend! I'm sure I still need to work it off.

My next goal is to get to reach 75kg; then 71.7 kg (35kg gone); 71kg (top of weight range); finally 69kg, my goal weight.

So close. I can almost taste it. And it is starting to taste good, I tell you :D

Photo: Flickr

6 comments:

  1. Well done Katy! Huge achievement, I hope you are super proud of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge effort! Well done!! You are so inspiring to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Well done! So so proud of you. Send some of those good weightloss vibes my way please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! Congratulations mate! Shame it went unoticed at your meeting. What an inspiration Katy! Well done!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Katy, that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY MOLY GIRL!
    Awesome News!!! I'm proud of you!!
    YAY Indeed Katy!

    ReplyDelete