
It's hubby's birthday today! He has requested a pasta maker for his birthday - I'm rather looking forward to giving it a whirl myself - I have wanted one since I was a teenager.
Lets hope it is a success! Wholemeal pasta is ridiculously expensive to buy, so I'd like to try and make our own.
I've also made some patty cakes for dessert - 1.5 points each.
I also need to make (by request!) spinach and ricotta canneloni for dinner tonight, so I'd better get cracking, as the in-laws are also coming over to have cake.



oooh, I've wanted one of those since forever too Katy! I hope that the pasta-making experiment goes well - you might inspire me to start too! Have fun tongiht, happy birthday B :)
ReplyDeleteWe've got a pasta maker and we love it, although we don't use it a lot now we are on WW. I got a ravioli attachment which you feed two pieces of pasta into and fill at the same time which is absolutely useless! And a total pig of a thing to clean. Have fun, it's a great thing to do with the kids.
ReplyDelete