I had my monthly weigh and measure on Wednesday. I am pretty stoked with the results! While I only lost 5cm overall, I lost 1.6kg and.... 1.9kg BODY FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I've actually changed a lot of fat into muscle this month. I'd say that's an awesome result.
Yesterday I was able to fit in a trip to the gym in the afternoon, as hubby was home for the day as we took the kids to see the Wiggles Go Banana's (more on that later), before I also donated blood, and put myself on the Australian Bone Marrow Donar Registry. I feel really good about registering. It's a tiny little thing that could potentially help someone.
That means today is my walk day today, but it was absolutely pouring with rain when I woke, so I'll jump on the treadmill when the kids go down for a sleep. In truth, I'm looking forward to it! It's so cold, and it will get my blood pumping.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Weigh & Measure, a little donation
Labels:
curves,
donating blood,
exercise,
measurements,
weigh in,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's fabulous that you signed up, you should be proud! I just looked the criteria and you have to donate blood to do it? I'd love to do something like that but blood donation is out for me because my veins can't even handle a simple vial draw most days with a peds sized needle :(
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on the loss and building muscle! Muscle burns fat fast! Have a nice walk :)